Educating Students From All Over The World
- Future Ready PA Index
- The Future Ready PA Index is a collection of school progress measures related to school and student success.
- PA-ETEP is Pennsylvania’s electronic teacher evaluation portal for educators
- On-line Act 48 Professional Education Record Management System (PERMS)
- Pennsylvania Information Management System (PIMS)
- Teacher Information Management System (TIMS) and Certification Services
- The Standards Aligned System (SAS), developed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, is a comprehensive, researched-based resource to improve student achievement. SAS identifies six elements that impact student achievement: Standards, Assessments, Curriculum Framework, Instruction, Materials & Resources, and Safe and Supportive Schools. Schools and educators across Pennsylvania are supported in their efforts to implement SAS by the development of a state-of-the-art portal.