ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022
2. Gather Supporting Documents
Required Documents: All students who are entering the District for the first time, at any grade, must submit the following documentation before being admitted:
- Evidence of the child's age (one of the following):
- Birth certificate
- School Record indicating the date of birth
- Religious Record/notarized copy of a religious record (i.e. baptismal certificate)
- Hospital Record
- Current proof of residence
- Lease + 1 Utility (gas, water, electric)
- Mortgage /Taxes + 1 Utility (gas, water, electric)
- Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- - Immunizations Records
- Immunization records from their doctor or a medical office; OR
- School health records; OR
- Written statement from the former school district, with records to follow; OR
- International Health Certificate
Guardianship: If you are not the natural parent or guardian of the child being enrolled, you must also provide appropriate legal documentation showing dependency or guardianship or a sworn statement of full residential support to the Office of Student Services located at the District's Administration Building Phone: (570) 348-3474 before the child will be admitted.
CYBER SCHOOL REGISTRATION 2021-2022
We are thrilled to announce that our Cyber Program is now open for enrollment for the 2021-2022 School year.
We would love to have your child enroll in the Scranton School District Cyber program!
If you are interested, we will give you a tour of our facility and introduce you to the staff, following all CDC Guidelines for Covid of course.
Simply fill out this form and we will contact you with the details.
Come to the Scranton School District for an outstanding and flexible Cyber learning experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions.