REGISTRATION FOR GRADES K-12 IS ONLINE ONLY
Please bring the following required documentation with you to registration:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Lease + 1 Utility (gas, water, electric)
- Mortgage /Taxes + 1 Utility (gas, water, electric)
- Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Immunizations Records
3 and 4 Year Old Preschool Program Registration
The Scranton School District operates preschool programs for 3 year old and 4 year old students.
The program is open to Scranton residents who are 3 years old, or 4 years old by September 1st.
Preschool registration is now online!
Required documents for Preschool:
• Photo ID of Guardian
• Two proofs of residency:
o Lease + 1 Utility (gas, water, electric) or
o Mortgage/Taxes + 1 Utility (gas, water, electric)
• Proof of household income (W-2, 2018 Taxes, or proof of one month’s salary)
• Student’s birth certificate or baptismal record
• Immunization record
• Custody Papers or Guardianship (if applicable)
Scranton School District Administration Building
Student Registration Office
425 N. Washington Ave.
Scranton, PA 18503
The office is open from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.