Welcome to the Community Relations page!
Connecting our students, teachers, staff, parents and business community in order to foster a climate of collaboration, innovation, communication and collective growth.
Community partnerships are designed to create a link between the workplace and classroom. These partnerships enhance the quality of education for students, promote cooperation, and strengthen community ties.
- Promote youth development
- Work together as a team to meet strategic educational & community goals.
- Promote cooperation and exchange ideas
- Provide opportunities for students to gain real world experience
- Acknowledge and support teachers
- Acknowledge and support local business
- Involve school community stakeholders in the district’s strategic planning process.
We would like to thank our community partners!
Community Partnership Program
John Adams Elementary School
Neil Armstrong Elementary School
John F. Kennedy Elementary School
Robert Morris Elementary School
McNichols Educational Plaza
William Prescott Elementary School
Charles Sumner Elementary School
Isaac Tripp Elementary School
- Albright Memorial Library / Crunch Fitness / Everhart Museum of Natural History
John G. Whittier Elementary School
- Lackawanna Heritage Valley Authority
Frances Willard Elementary School
Northeast Scranton Intermediate School
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
South Scranton Intermediate School
West Scranton Intermediate School
Scranton High School
West Scranton High School
Thank You to Our Sponsors!