Scranton School District

Skip to main content

Work Permits

Pennsylvania Child Labor Laws require minors between the ages of 14 and 18 to obtain working papers for employment. The law limits the number of hours per day and hours per week and the times of day during which minors are permitted to work. 

For more information, go to the Pennsylvania Department of Education website.

Below are instructions for SSD students and Non-SSD students to obtain a Work Permit and the Application:

Registration Office Floor 1
JoAnn Alu
Scranton School District Administration building 
425 N. Washington Ave.
Scranton, PA 18503